Sunday Thoughts….

Hi All,

There’s been a lot of talk about self care recently and that’s what I’m doing, which means having a short break from blogging….. BUT I wanted to share a creative video from a great photography channel I follow, which I thought was filmed beautifully and is very poignant

….. back soon! x

12 Comments

1. June 18, 2017 / 12:36 pm

This was so so captivating to watch and of course lessons learnt include communicating more with each other, and living in the moment not on our cellphones & laptops. Very nice clip. Love it!

2. June 18, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Self-care is so important! Enjoy your rest, love! 🙂 Loved the video too – so true.

3. June 18, 2017 / 4:28 pm

Very cool! I’ve been thinking a lot about that actually – is the summary of how I spend each day the way I want to look back on this phase of my life? Certain things still have to get done, but am I taking advantage of the time I’m given?

4. June 21, 2017 / 6:28 pm

Hey! You did take your break, I’m so glad! How are you feeling?

• June 21, 2017 / 7:12 pm

Hi tonia, it’s definitely done me good thanks! and guess what, I didn’t post on Instagram for a couple of days and the world didn’t end 😂😂

5. June 21, 2017 / 7:42 pm

It’s only healthy to take a break when you feel like it! Hope you manage to take a real rest and relax a bit. Thanks for the inspiring video, didn’t know that channel! Xx

6. June 21, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Take care of yourself on your blogging break! I hope you come back with lots of inspiration for new posts. 🙂

7. June 23, 2017 / 4:29 pm

This is sad and hit home for me. Thanks for sharing… I want to unplug for a while but never have brought myself to it.

8. June 23, 2017 / 11:25 pm

Tiffany, I am so glad you took the time you needed. This video is so powerful, we all need down time, and I mean put down the electronics time.

9. June 26, 2017 / 10:38 am

Self care is SO important! Captivating video xx

10. June 26, 2017 / 6:39 pm

Glad you could still share during your break. This is an important video.