A new season always feels like the opportunity for a bit of a life reset to me and a chance to set some intentions for the months ahead.
Also, a fellow blogger introduced me to the idea of ‘seasonal bucket lists’ which I thought was fun, so here’s my Autumn one!
- Avoid anything pumpkin related – as far as I’m concerned they’re great for carving at Halloween but that’s about it, I cannot stand the taste of them!
- Watch some squirrel acrobatics in the back garden – I’m off abroad again soon and they don’t have them where I’m going!
- Shoot lots of fashion photos for the blog – having a bit of a dilemma about this one though because I’m going to be spending the next few months in warmer weather, so my normal Autumn wardrobe won’t be on hand and it’s usually my favourite fashion time of the year in the UK… so I somehow need to develop some kind of a Spanish, winter-appropriate style to shoot.
- Speaking of Autumn fashion, I want to make the most of the time I have left here and get some wear out of my hats, over the knee boots and fave Autumn dresses – I wear wrap dresses all year round as they are so flattering and this is one of my current favourites:
I adore its bell sleeves too!
See more here, its only £16.99 and I’ve given me a discount code for you – you can get 15% off anything on the site with boho15 at checkout.
I don’t make commission, that’s just an offer for you 😉
An extra one for the list:
To not drink whisky the night before taking blog photos – apologies for my puffy eyed, tired face here haha!
- Make some of my favourite spicy coffee – I love adding spices into freshly ground beans in my coffee machine and if you love coffee too, I’ve got a fab recipe here.
- Find a good witchy/vampire book to read – I absolutely loved The Discovery of Witches trilogy and haven’t found anything as good since… any recommendations? Have you seen the new series of it which is currently on Sky One? It’s fantastic!
- To get outside whenever there is the slightest bit of sunshine! Sometimes the thought of it being cold puts me off but I’m going to make myself wrap up warm and get fresh air whenever I can.
- Collect some fir cones and greenery for decoration in the house. I’m obsessed with having plants around me but also having some seasonal things inside makes me feel good.
- Get more organised – before I worked for myself I was always super organised, but since being at home on my own its much easier for routines to slide, so I’m going to get myself back into a proper set routine each week.
- Finally, tying in with that I’m going to start thinking about next year! In some ways this year has been crazy busy, but in others I feel like I’ve just kind of drifted from one thing to another. I’m not one for setting tons of goals because I like to have the freedom to go with the flow of life… but looking back, so far the past 10 months have been such a blur that I’ve decided I’m going to make a little list of things I’d like to achieve next year and try to keep revisiting it.
So that’s my Autumn bucket list, what’s your favourite thing to do at this time of year?
Shop my post here, – you can get 15% off anything you fancy with the code boho15
Did you enjoy this blog?
If so, why not subscribe to get my weekly musings and I return you’ll be sent a free style guide booklet which shows you how to clear out and organise your wardrobe in a few simple steps!
Click here to download it now!